vendredi 4 décembre 2015

Jesse Krohn "That was the best year of my motorsport career so far"


Jesse Krohn debuted this year in international sportscar racing by competing in the demanding GTE class of the European Le Mans Series. The BMW Motorsport Junior of the Year 2014 joined the factory supported BMW Team Marc VDS.

He shared a BMW Z4 GTE with Andy Priaulx and Henry Hassid and performed very well in all five rounds. Along with his two team-mates, he won the LM GTE class in the season finale at Estoril. A great result that helped Jesse Krohn in taking the second place in the class overall driver's standing.

He also performed well in the German based VLN Endurance Championship which exclusively takes place on the demanding Nurburgring Nordschleife.


Jesse Krohn was delighted with his performances in 2015.

That was the best year of my motorsport career so far, I did not expect BMW Motorsport to arrange such a fantastic programme for me. 

In the ELMS, I learned an incredible amount from Andy Priaulx and the Marc VDS Racing team. Every time I climbed into a GT car I learned something new. 

On top of that, I had the VLN races on the best racetrack in the world – I could not be happier with the way this season has panned out.

Photos: Marc VDS Racing